Public Forums > Off Topic Forum

a little project of mine

(1/2) > >>

Hirono:
For some time now I have been working on making a set of speaker pods for my truck. Well they are now 99% done all I have left to do is cut wholes and install the

them wrapped  in fleece

glassed and bondoed

all done gel coated in black

Austin:
They came out pretty well.

I'm surprised that you sent them to paint before cutting out the speaker holes, which is what I've done in the past.

Did you do the finish work prior to sending it to paint, or did you have them do it?

Hirono:
I WRAPPED (fixed :p) them in the fleece and the guys at my gel coat shop did the rest for me. All I was looking to have them do was glass them for me being that they have everything there, but he ended up doing all the   work for me :P. When I get ready to cut my holes I'll just mask them off so I dont scratch the gel coat

Veskagan:
W-R-A-P-P-E-D them, Hiro.  I'm pretty sure... PRETTY sure you didn't R-A-P-E them.  Gives the term "audiophile" a whole new meaning.  >:3

Teso:

--- Quote from: Hirono on January 15, 2013, 06:51PM ---I raped them in the fleece and the guys at my gel coat shop did the rest for me. All I was looking to have them do was glass them for me being that they have everything there, but he ended up doing all the work for me :P. When I get ready to cut my holes I'll just mask them off so I dont scratch the gel coat

--- End quote ---

Screen Shotted this as proof down the line.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version